Natron is an open source video compositing and special effects software for Windows, macOS and Linux.
This guide will help you getting started using Natron for compositing and visual effects.
- What is compositing?
- Getting started
- The Nodes
- Writing documentation
- How To Convert Videos To Image Sequences
- How To Convert Image Sequences To Video Files
- Using NLE
- Creating Digital Intermediate For Editing Servers
- Using PanoTools projects within Natron
- Vector graphics workflow
- Alternative Matte Extraction Tutorial
- Evaluating Script Structure
- Color Grading Do’s and Dont’s